martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

welcome to my blog!!!

Hello, world...!! this is my blog. I´m going to post my level 3 English work hare. I hope you like it. So, let me introduce myself.


About Me
Hi, there! My name’s Naikelis Bustanie. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Amparo. I’m 19 years old and I study public accounting at URBE . My favorite subjects is accounting department.




I love music, shopping, going to the movis, dancing, stay with my family , I like pasta. I Hate interest.

My dream is to graduate from public accounting with my family and friends and know other countries.

Well, this is a little bit about me. Do you want to be my friend? please, leave a comment

imagen source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maracaibo

Always forward and succeed

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario